Strong Minds = Strong BUSINESSes
In today's rapidly changing business environment leaders and teams need to be agile, resilient and motivated. Market players, processes and systems are constantly evolving, resulting in ever increasing workplace demands and pressures. This is intensified by a world filled with digital technology and little down time. The result is higher stress, anxiety, conflict and fatigue and a decrease in productivity, focus, effective teamwork and engagement.
In order for individuals, teams and organisations to perform their best, coaching and development programs need to go beyond core technical expertise to optimise resilience, mental health, productivity, emotional intelligence and engagement. At Mind Strength, we offer coaching programs for individuals and teams and workshops for teams or we can present these to your wider organisation.
Mind Strength Workshops
Mind Strength Workshops are tailored to the business objectives and needs of our clients. Our four pillars are:
We work with individuals, teams and whole of organisations to help people perform at their best and ultimately ensure a return on investment for you and your business. Mind Strength Leadership Coaching programs are designed to help you to achieve your potential. We help clear blockages to your success. We use leading-edge tools and techniques to help you to become more successful, make positive changes faster and achieve your potential. We will help you to create daily success habits, prioritise tasks so you can achieve more.
Dr Jodie Lowinger is a highly engaging keynote speaker who regularly presents for organisations and at conferences.
Jodie presents to organisations and at conferences on a range of topics including:
- High Functioning Anxiety
- Building a Growth Mindset Culture
- Standing Up to the Imposter Syndrome to Be Your Best
- Managing Change in an Age of Disruption
- Developing Resilient Workplaces
- Mastering a Winning Mindset to Drive Peak Performance
- The Power of Purpose and Value Driven Action
- Leveraging Strengths to Facilitate Peak Performance
- The Power of Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
- Building Effective Stakeholder Relationships to Drive Business Success
- Standing Up To Worry and Bossing It Back
- The Power of Mindfulness as a Peak Performance Strategy